Sometimes I get jealous
when I see fathers and daughters
Not having a father throughout most of my childhood,
I learned to do things on my own
Whether I had a daddy or not,
Look at me, I turned out fine.
I can still remember when Daddy packed his bags
I can still hear Mommy yelling in the background for Daddy to leave
I laid on the floor and held onto my father’s leg
Trying my best to stop him but Mommy wouldn’t let me
She pulled me away and right then,
Daddy walked right out of the door without even a sound
Not even did he turned back to say good-bye
All Mommy did was wiped away my tears
She said that I am now a big girl and we’re better of without him
So since that day on, a daddy, I didn’t have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment