What I wanted to say...
I wanted to say I hate you.
I want to let you know that I am over you.
I can live life without you
and everything in my life is perfect.
When you were still around
to me, you were a burden
Now that I am free,
no more will I ever have to wait for your calls
Never again will I have to worry about what you're doing
who you are with, and what you're doing.
I am free. Just like that and truly I am happy
So go on, and live life happily without me now that I'm gone.
But this, this is what I really needed to say...
Honestly, I wanted you to stay.
Somehow, I can't let you go
but I know I'll make it through someday.
When you were still here
I felt like I was a burden to you.
I thought I would be happy when I am free
but somehow I'm feeling this way.
I guess it's you who completes me.
Somehow I still wait for your calls.
Not knowing where you are at or how you are doing kills me.
I let you go just like that and now I've realized
I've lost everything that we used to be.
Believe me, I sure do miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment